Hi everyone!

My name is Karen, I live on the (sometimes) sunny NSW Central Coast, have a partner who has three great kids, have 4 1/2 dogs (share one with the partner), and am discovering the world of paper crafts and scrapbooking!

Started scrapbooking approx 5 yr ago, and have realised it's an ever evolving craft ... so many new things, techniques etc coming out all the time - it's hard to keep up! For example, recently discovered Copic markers - oh what fun we are having now! As a consequence, my house is always one of organised chaos lol.

I fund my hobbies (or habits, I haven't decided which yet) working as a pet groomer here on the coast, which also caters for my love of animals. I have been showing dogs since I was 8 yr old, and will never be with a canine companion. Next year, hopefully one of the girls will be having puppies - a whole new subject to scrap!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Gretchen visits her birth-mum ...

Still in Canberra, and brought Gretchen (Lowchen) and Meiko (Chinese Crested) with me as Cath, Gretchen's breeder, is down for the weekend visiting her sister, and competing at a set of dog shows being held down here.

So this morning wee toodled off the the showgrounds so Cath could see Gretchen for the first time since she put her on a plane 2 yrs ago!

Don't think Gretchen remembered her ... which doesn't surprise me ... she doesn't have a lot of grey matter between the ears! But Cath quite liked the way she turned out, which is good, and has told me to go ahead and breed her to Binkie (my boy at home) as he is getting older, and she has to yet find a dog suitable for Gretchen, who has good points to cover where Gretchen has bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment