Hi everyone!

My name is Karen, I live on the (sometimes) sunny NSW Central Coast, have a partner who has three great kids, have 4 1/2 dogs (share one with the partner), and am discovering the world of paper crafts and scrapbooking!

Started scrapbooking approx 5 yr ago, and have realised it's an ever evolving craft ... so many new things, techniques etc coming out all the time - it's hard to keep up! For example, recently discovered Copic markers - oh what fun we are having now! As a consequence, my house is always one of organised chaos lol.

I fund my hobbies (or habits, I haven't decided which yet) working as a pet groomer here on the coast, which also caters for my love of animals. I have been showing dogs since I was 8 yr old, and will never be with a canine companion. Next year, hopefully one of the girls will be having puppies - a whole new subject to scrap!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Tickled Pink set us a sketch challenge this week, and I decided to go one step further, and do my first "gateway" style card. I made it so it opens by undoing the ribbon bow, as the card itself opens from the middle.
I have no idea on the papers - they are all old ones from my stash with just pieces left of each, but I had enough to do the elements of the sketch.
This card is entered in the Tickled Pink Challenge Number 3!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - so pretty!!

    Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

    ReplyDelete