Hi everyone!

My name is Karen, I live on the (sometimes) sunny NSW Central Coast, have a partner who has three great kids, have 4 1/2 dogs (share one with the partner), and am discovering the world of paper crafts and scrapbooking!

Started scrapbooking approx 5 yr ago, and have realised it's an ever evolving craft ... so many new things, techniques etc coming out all the time - it's hard to keep up! For example, recently discovered Copic markers - oh what fun we are having now! As a consequence, my house is always one of organised chaos lol.

I fund my hobbies (or habits, I haven't decided which yet) working as a pet groomer here on the coast, which also caters for my love of animals. I have been showing dogs since I was 8 yr old, and will never be with a canine companion. Next year, hopefully one of the girls will be having puppies - a whole new subject to scrap!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

High Hopes Stamps "Party Animal" Challenge


I recently discovered High Hopes stamps, and love their range of funky cute little dragons! (Anyone who knows me knows I love dragons in all shapes and sizes) This is my first High Hopes stamp, and I love him to death ... have coloured him a few times over the last couple of days, but this card I love the best!
I found the pawprint patterned paper in my stash - no idea where it came from, I've had it for so long. I coloured my image with Copic markers.

I would like to enter this card in the High Hopes Stamps Challenge "Party Animal" - just discovered this Blog, and I know I'm going to have fun participating in their challenges!

Thanks for looking!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment