Hi everyone!

My name is Karen, I live on the (sometimes) sunny NSW Central Coast, have a partner who has three great kids, have 4 1/2 dogs (share one with the partner), and am discovering the world of paper crafts and scrapbooking!

Started scrapbooking approx 5 yr ago, and have realised it's an ever evolving craft ... so many new things, techniques etc coming out all the time - it's hard to keep up! For example, recently discovered Copic markers - oh what fun we are having now! As a consequence, my house is always one of organised chaos lol.

I fund my hobbies (or habits, I haven't decided which yet) working as a pet groomer here on the coast, which also caters for my love of animals. I have been showing dogs since I was 8 yr old, and will never be with a canine companion. Next year, hopefully one of the girls will be having puppies - a whole new subject to scrap!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Cupcake Craft Challenge No. 122


This is Lil Lolita's 60's Willow ... and I'm loving colouring her in a variety of colours! This card, I found a really cute floral paper in my stash which I though went really well with her hippy "flower child" look, and I'd like to submit her in the latest Cupcake Craft Challenge No. 122 theme "Thank You".

Copics used:
Clothes - BV00, BV02, BV04, RV83, RV85, RV89
Face/hair - E00, E51, E53, E31, E33
Misc. - RV000, RV13, RV83, Y15, G12, clear Spica
I also highlighted the centre of her flowers with clear Kindy Glitz, but I am not sure you can see this in the photo.

Thanks for looking at my post, I hope you enjoy her as much as I am enjoying colouring her!

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous thank you card, I love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete