Hi everyone!

My name is Karen, I live on the (sometimes) sunny NSW Central Coast, have a partner who has three great kids, have 4 1/2 dogs (share one with the partner), and am discovering the world of paper crafts and scrapbooking!

Started scrapbooking approx 5 yr ago, and have realised it's an ever evolving craft ... so many new things, techniques etc coming out all the time - it's hard to keep up! For example, recently discovered Copic markers - oh what fun we are having now! As a consequence, my house is always one of organised chaos lol.

I fund my hobbies (or habits, I haven't decided which yet) working as a pet groomer here on the coast, which also caters for my love of animals. I have been showing dogs since I was 8 yr old, and will never be with a canine companion. Next year, hopefully one of the girls will be having puppies - a whole new subject to scrap!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Boy cards!


I haven't posted in ages ... and haven't participated in a challenge since January! Been busy, as I went back to work 1st February, and have been experimenting with different card formats - easel cards, joy fold cards, gateway cards etc. But I did make this card with the intention of putting it forward for the Mad For Markers boy cards in brown challenge, just have taken my time uploading it!
As Father's Day is coming up, thought I would do this card for my nephew to give to his dad (my brother)
Copics used : hair - E31, 33, 35 & 37
Skin - E00, 51, 53
Clothes - B93, 95, 97, 24, 26 & 28, E71, 77, G 21, 24, V12, 15, 17
Misc. - C1, 3, 5, 7, R27, 39

This is the first boy specific stamp I have bought - and I do love him!


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen

    Fabulous boy's card!! This is such a cool image.

    Your layout is brilliant and I love the addition of the buttons.

    Thanks for playing along at Mad For Markers.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great male card, love the image and your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at M4M, good luck. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Luka is very cute there!!

    Thanks for entering our make a male card using brown Copics challenge at Mad for Markers!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete