Hi everyone!

My name is Karen, I live on the (sometimes) sunny NSW Central Coast, have a partner who has three great kids, have 4 1/2 dogs (share one with the partner), and am discovering the world of paper crafts and scrapbooking!

Started scrapbooking approx 5 yr ago, and have realised it's an ever evolving craft ... so many new things, techniques etc coming out all the time - it's hard to keep up! For example, recently discovered Copic markers - oh what fun we are having now! As a consequence, my house is always one of organised chaos lol.

I fund my hobbies (or habits, I haven't decided which yet) working as a pet groomer here on the coast, which also caters for my love of animals. I have been showing dogs since I was 8 yr old, and will never be with a canine companion. Next year, hopefully one of the girls will be having puppies - a whole new subject to scrap!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh so pretty!


As you have probably noticed, a few of my cards lately have featured the same CC Designs stamps - the reason for this is I got an order of stamps just prior to Christmas, and I can't help myself - I keep stamping them, and colouring them using all sorts of combinations of Copics and colours in the finished projects! I guess its the whole "new toy" thing hehe.

So, I have once again used my little fairy, this time in softer colours, so that she matches with the soft colours of the Kaisercraft "English Rose" journal tags, which I have used to create this sketch layout instead of using the papers from the range.

Copics used :
Hair - E53, E31, E33
Boots - V12, V15, V17
Dress/top - RV10, RV13, R83, RV000, RV02, RV13
Skin - E00, E51, E53
Wings - G12, G21, G24

I also used Clear Spica on dress, boots and hair, and clear Kindy Glitz on wings, the roses on the patterned paper, and the Green Tara flowers, which are centred with Kaisercraft pearls.

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. gosh you have been busy!!

    thanks for entering again at Mad For Markers.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and coloring! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee you must be bored. I wish I had so much time to just sit and colour. I don't think I would ever get bored of it!!!!! I love the lace on this one. Thanks for joining us again at M4M and keep them coming. We love looking at your creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you have been busy practicing with those new Copics. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Mad For Markers. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours in this are just gorgeous! I am really loving your colouring! Keep up the great work!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete