Hi everyone!

My name is Karen, I live on the (sometimes) sunny NSW Central Coast, have a partner who has three great kids, have 4 1/2 dogs (share one with the partner), and am discovering the world of paper crafts and scrapbooking!

Started scrapbooking approx 5 yr ago, and have realised it's an ever evolving craft ... so many new things, techniques etc coming out all the time - it's hard to keep up! For example, recently discovered Copic markers - oh what fun we are having now! As a consequence, my house is always one of organised chaos lol.

I fund my hobbies (or habits, I haven't decided which yet) working as a pet groomer here on the coast, which also caters for my love of animals. I have been showing dogs since I was 8 yr old, and will never be with a canine companion. Next year, hopefully one of the girls will be having puppies - a whole new subject to scrap!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Seeing Spots challenge

I love my Kraftin Kimmie stamps - my first ever stamp was "Gabrielle", and I was given her as part of a kit for my first Copic markers class. So when I found this challenge blog, I was so excited!
Anyway, I decided I had to participatein the challenge for this week - "Seeing Spots". I have used Kraftin" Kimmie "Virginia" as I'm making Christmas cards at the minute, with a Bazzill Bling card stock, Fancy Pants "Christmas Morning" spotted paper, Kaisercraft pearl bling, rubons and holly stamp.
Copics were used to colour both stamps:
Holly : G21, G24, G28, R32, R35, R37
"Virginia" : clothes - R32, R35, R37, G02, G05, G07, hair - E31, E33, E35, skin E00, E51, E53, miscellaneous - B93, B95, B97, BV00, BV02, BV04, B00, B12, B05, RV000, RV02, RV04, YG00, YG03, YG06
Thanks for coming to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment